Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 16th edition !


Paint Table Saturday 16th edition ! 

I know i'm a bit late, but i was planning on not participating this week. My wife Sofie convinced me to join anyway !

The last 2 paint table saturday's i started something & couldn't finish the miniatures.
The perry's because i lost interest , the Tau bomber because of a series of bad luck ( I had to strip down the paint because the wash i applied was so ugly i could not bear the sight. So that is now drying and waiting until i'm prepared to try again.)

Now for this paint table i was able to finish a miniature. The first in 3 weeks. Because of problems out of my ( ours ) control i felt very bad & this affected my painting and everything went wrong... 
So i thought to get back to my 40k Orks. On the paint table you see 3 Ork Nobz. 1 finished , the rest not yet ...





 Painted : 20 / 125

4 comments: