Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Avatar of War Doomcrushers Review ( part 1 )

 Today I received my order from Avatar of War : Doomcrusher Dwarfs !
These look fantastic and are a great addition to my army / Hammerers.
This was a preorder deal with 30 miniatures and a free miniature ( Veteran / Champion ) for only 35 euro !
 Here you see a summary of parts for 1 group of 10 Doomcrushers. And the second picture you see everything that was in the box.
 This is the free model. A metal Champion.
 And I prepared a test model.
Removed the surplus , there is almost no work on this. I spent no more than 2 minutes cleaning and then 5 minutes of gluing the parts together.
And then primed it white and ready to paint.

So my findings :
1 Price : +/- 1 euro per model : 10 / 10
2 Look : They look fantastic ! : 10 / 10
3 Quality of the resin : For me superb ! : 10 / 10
4 Cleaning of the miniature : very fast : 10 / 10

See in the next part of the review the painted miniature.

Avatar of War Doomcrushers ( Part 2 )

6 comments:

  1. Those look really nice models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are ! You will see it better with the painted model.
      They are a great choice if you like Dwarfs !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Yes ! I'm waiting for the painted figures !
    ("Dwarfs" or "Dwarves" ? I usually use "Dwarves", but maybe both are correct?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to finish it Tomorrow. So a little more patience ...
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review, Mario. Those little guys look pretty damned good, and at a better price than some other models out there on the market, if you take my meaning(TM)!

    Looking forward to seeing them all assembled and painted up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! And yes they look fantastic. And the price is more than fantastic. Games Workshop should follow the example of these companies ( MOM , Avatar of war ). Not boxes of only 10 mini's for 40 euro's. Now I have 3 times as much mini's for less ! How great is that.

      Me too ! Butt that will take a while, I'm afraid. As I am currently working on other projects than Dwarfs.
      Just painting the one for the review. ( for now :) )

      Greetings

      Delete