Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dwarf Ogre Ally testmodel finished !

I wanted to paint some Ogre kingdom mini's for a very long time. But I didn't knew how I wanted to paint or model them. Then I got the idea to create some ally's for the Dwarfs. I read somewhere in the armybook that a group of Ogres allied with the Dwarfs to get rid of some massive Skaven army( I think ).
some time after the battle they do something to piss of the Dwarfs and get killed.
I used parts of the Longbeards and Quarreller box to represent the Dwarf gifts for allying with them.
I also converted a battle glove to fit on the other hand ( they're only for right hands in the box ).
And I used a ponytail from a 40k Ork Nobz box to give him some more hair.
Painted : 112 / 150

10 comments:

  1. Nice work with the pony tail Mario ... very creative ... and the shield looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola
    Buen trabajo si señor
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paint Mario .You start to have a nice collection.
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great painted, but also the conversion is fantastic!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete