Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tau XV88 Broadside Battlesuit W.I.P.

Trough my poll (on the right side with the question : 'What would you like to see more on my blog?')
, I already received some answers and today I'm for filling one of the requests (more W.I.P.'s)

So today I started building a XV 88 Broadside Battlesuit. I have quite the stockpile here with lots of Tau. ( 4 XV88 , 3 XV8 , XV 104 , Pathfinder team and a Kroot squad , all collected several years back as GW's prices now skyrocket on the new stuff , love it butt way to pricey , I'll get them when they're at least 50% off , so that can take a while)
I've magnetized this one , so I can choose the weapons , head and arms.
The other head and arms (missile) aren't made yet.

Next step will be eighter make the alternate head and arms or start airbrushing or both.
Here are some pictures of the ones that are finished (a few years back):
These aren't magnetized.

The new Tau will get a new color-scheme. Find out witch color-scheme it will be in the next post of the XV 88 Broadside Battlesuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment