Sunday, January 10, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 114th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 114th edition !
 Welcome to a very late paint table 114 !
 I've been working on 5 Dwarf Pathfinders from Avatars of War.
They're finished now and just need a base. But that is for tomorrow.
See them finished with base in the next post.

I also pre-ordered these fantastic Dwarf miniatures from Games-Workshop and can't wait to get my hands on them. Auric Runemaster , Vulkite Berzerkers and Heartguard Berzerkers.
I'm also waiting for the release of these fantastic beasts ! Don't they look awesome !
Everybody calls them salamanders , but I say they're DRAGONS !

I hope you all had a great weekend !

8 comments:

  1. Waiting for pathfinders! Will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be finished in the next post !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Dragons! I agree! Your Dwarves are always impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola
    Buena mesa tienes lista con esos enanos
    Estoy de acuerdo Dragones,a un que no tengan alas son dragones
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous and most impressive work, as usual! A Dragon IS a Dragon, no matter what people will call him ;) Have a nice weekend, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ! Have a nice weekend too !
      Greetings

      Delete