Monday, November 14, 2016

Dreadfleet : Shadewraith finished !

I took a little brake from the Gael Amazons and painted the Shadewraith from Dreadfleet.
It's the third ship that gets painted. I prepaired the water base with the last ship I painted : Grimnir's Thunder.
I kept this one as simple as possible. Basecoat with Gorax , Biel tan Green wash , drybrush Longbeard Grey ,  drybrush Praxeti White and highlight the ghost parts ( and others I liked ) with Waywatcher Green glaze
It's starting to look like a battlefield !
Fire all cannons ! ! !
Painted : 184 / 200

6 comments:

  1. What a great (and intriguing) ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo ... nicely done Mario. I have this set too and plan to paint them up one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ! I'm looking forward to see yours painted , some day.
      Greetings

      Delete