Sunday, August 27, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 199th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 199th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 199 !
I don't know what's going on with me lately. I fall asleep every minute of the day. I don't get anything done. I've been home sick this week and rested so much and still I fall asleep at least 3 times a day. And the rest of the time I feel to tired to do anything. Even the doctor doesn't know what's going on.
And the few hours that I was able to do some painting ...
 I've cleaned up some things as too many mini's on the table hindered me.
They'll all get painted someday.
So , no progress on these mini's : Witch Elves , Pox walkers and Bretonnian archers.
 Little progress on these Stormcast , Pow walkers & Fyreslayers.
And some new guys : 10 High Elves archers & 5 spearmen.

That's it for now. See you at the next paint table !

2 comments:

  1. a lot of great minis and lovly classic high elves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my friend ! I knew you would like those :)
      Greetings

      Delete