Saturday, September 16, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 202th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 202th edition !
Welcome to paint table 202 !
 Not much to report painting wise this week. I managed to finish 3 Fyreslayers & made some progress on 2 other Fyreslayers. 
I also built the Dwarf Tower ( fortress ) & Dwarf pillars from MINI MONSTERS that I got for my birthday ( 38 ) last Tuesday from my wife. I also received the Blightwars box from GW & 2 Khorne Bloosthirsters & a box of Kurnoth Hunters.
So that's it for this week !
I'll end with our 2 new puppies that my wife and I bough each other on Monday for our wedding anniversary ( 8th years now ).
See you all next week !

6 comments:

  1. Well that's a few things I've got to wish you well wishes for, Mario.
    A belated 38th birthday (just a couple of years older than my own),
    And congratulations to you and Sofie on your wedding anniversary.
    I bet you have some fun with two puppies in your home! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much my friend ! Yes we have a lot of fun & also a lot to clean up :)
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Your puppies are sooooooooooooo cute! Congrats on your wedding anniversary, and I am already waiting for this fortress, sounds superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much my friend ! I hope to get some airbrush time next week and make some progress on all scenery pieces !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Great paintings plans, but... puppies are so cute! I love dogs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Yes they are !
      Have a great vacation !
      Greetings

      Delete