Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Shadespire : Stormcast Eternals finished !

I finished the Stormcast half of the Shadespire box.
I took the opportunity to try out some new color-schemes. 
Severin Steelheart :
I used the Knights Excelsior color-scheme on him with the usual changes to make it my own of course !
 Obryn the Bold :
I used the Celestial Vindicators color-scheme on him with the usual changes to make it my own of course !
 Angharad Brightshield :
I used the Celestial Warbringers color-scheme on her with the usual changes to make it my own of course ! And yes , it's a she. I can't wait for a full box of these. I hope they make them soon ! Perhaps with some beautiful female heads...
Painted so far : 212

6 comments:

  1. I love them Mario! Great looking in these color-scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much my friend !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. I love the colourful approach, the bases are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variation of colours yet they go so well together ... good work Mario!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...